Hey there friendlings,
Todays post , I’ll answer questions that bloggers get asked .( #1)
1. Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
I wanted to interact with people in a unique way . I wanted to be committed to the thing that would allow me to interact with people in a unique way . I decided to interact with people through blogging. Blogging intrested me and through perseverance and commitment , I am a “growing” blogger .
2. How would you describe your blogging style?
I think I blog in a very unique way . I don’t nessasarily have a theme or topic which allows me to have the opportunity to have a sort of freedom .
3. How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
I try and write a piece of a post or a post itself , daily. Obviously it takes a while to take / prepare pictures so I try and take pictures over the weekend or during the week , depending on how busy my week is .
4. How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
I would obviously like to increase my followers. I would also like to present better photo and blog content quality.
5. What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
I don’t think I’ve been a blogger for long enough , to have a greatest failure but I don’t think “exposing” my content has been easy.
6. What do you do in your spare time?
What I do in my spare time when I’m not blogging ? I enjoy spending time with my loved ones and reading .
7. Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now?
I would like to have a huge followers base and just provide excellent quality for my blog . I hope that by that time it could be less of a hobby and more of a serious activity .
8. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
Like I mentioned before , exposing my blog . I’ve never wanted to ‘ nag ‘ people to follow or look at my blog . I wanted to present pictures of an excellent quality to draw people on instagram to my blog . Instagram is where most of my followers are based .
9. Can you name some of your favourite bloggers and explain why they are your favourites?
My favourite blogger is Patricia Bright , I can relate to her and I just love her way of writing.
10. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up
Question one has a clear explanation !
11.. What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging?
People not appreciating your content and when your blogs fail to load , haha.
12. Did you have any professional help or did you create the blog yourself?
I did it all by myself . I’m a self taught blogger . Haha. Obviously I knew how an ideal blog should look like so that helped me a lot !
13. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers?
Instagram , Tumblr , Snapchat . Those forms of social media make it so easy to tell people that a new blog post is out and get their opinion on recent posts. I think I’m fairly active . I think I’m online almost everyday.
14. How much time do you spend blogging?
Since I post Every Friday and only post a bonus blog once in a while , I spend maybe a day or two blogging and editing .
16. Would you encourage other people to make their own blog?
Of course ! It’s a great way to express yourself and give advice etc.
17. Is blogging your profession or just a hobby?
I think right now it’s a hobby . I’m hoping that that might change and I’ll be a 100% more committed .
18. Last question .Who takes the majority of your photos?
My dad . My dad seems to be an aspiring photographer , so that’s pretty convenient. I can just be like ” yo dad , please snap a pic of my by this statue or whatever ” and he’ll do it happily. Haha .( I don’t actually speak to my dad like that.)
If you enjoyed this blog post , be sure to like , follow and leave a comment on what you would like to see me write about. My next blog is a ” How to explore Cape Town with Teatimewithhann” !
Reminder that I post Every Friday but this is just a little bonus post because of the great response on my previous post !
Feel free to ask me other questions and you might feature in my blog !
Thank you so much!
Hugs and kisses