Hey there friendlings,
Today’s post, I’ll answer questions that bloggers get asked.
1. Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
I wanted to interact with people in a unique way . I wanted to be committed to the thing that would allow me to interact with people in a unique way . I decided to interact with people through blogging. Blogging intrested me and through perseverance and commitment , I am a “growing” blogger .
2. How would you describe your blogging style?
I think I blog in a very unique way . I don’t nessasarily have a theme or topic which allows me to have the opportunity to have a sort of freedom .
3. How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
I try and write a piece of a post or a post itself , daily. Obviously it takes a while to take / prepare pictures so I try and take pictures over the weekend or during the week , depending on how busy my week is .
4. How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
I would obviously like to increase my followers. I would also like to present better photo and blog content quality.
5. What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
I don’t think I’ve been a blogger for long enough, to have a greatest failure but I don’t think “exposing” my content hasn’t been easy.
6. What do you do in your spare time?
What I do in my spare time when I’m not blogging ? I enjoy spending time with my loved ones and reading .
7. Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now?
I would like to have a huge followers base and just provide excellent quality for my blog . I hope that by that time it could be less of a hobby and more of a serious activity .
8. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
Like I mentioned before , exposing my blog . I’ve never wanted to ‘ nag ‘ people to follow or look at my blog . I wanted to present pictures of an excellent quality to draw people on instagram to my blog . Instagram is where most of my followers are based .
9. Can you name some of your favourite bloggers and explain why they are your favourites?
My favourite blogger is Patricia Bright, I can relate to her and I just love her way of writing.
10. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up
Question one has a clear explanation !
11.. What do you find the most frustrating aspect of blogging?
People not appreciating your content and when your blogs fail to load , haha.
12. Did you have any professional help or did you create the blog yourself?
I did it all by myself . I’m a self taught blogger . Haha. Obviously I knew how an ideal blog should look like so that helped me a lot !
13. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers?
Instagram , Tumblr , Snapchat . Those forms of social media make it so easy to tell people that a new blog post is out and get their opinion on recent posts. I think I’m fairly active . I think I’m online almost everyday.
14. How much time do you spend blogging?
Since I post Every Friday and only post a bonus blog once in a while , I spend maybe a day or two blogging and editing .
16. Would you encourage other people to make their own blog?
Of course ! It’s a great way to express yourself and give advice etc.
17. Is blogging your profession or just a hobby?
I think right now it’s a hobby . I’m hoping that that might change and I’ll be a 100% more committed .
18. Last question.Who takes the majority of your photos?
My dad . My dad seems to be an aspiring photographer , so that’s pretty convenient. I can just be like ” yo dad , please snap a pic of my by this statue or whatever ” and he’ll do it happily. Haha .( I don’t actually speak to my dad like that.)
If you enjoyed this blog post, be sure to like, follow and leave a comment on what you would like to see me write about. My next blog is a ” How to explore Cape Town with Teatimewithhann”!
A reminder that I post Every Friday but this is just a little bonus post because of the great response to my previous post!
Feel free to ask me other questions and you might feature on my blog!
Thank you so much!
Hugs and kisses