Hey there friendlings,
Hope you’re all good.
Today’s blog is: “What to do in the city of Cape Town “( South Africa ) in just 1-2 weeks!
With many tourist attractions in this marvelous city, here are a few of my personal favourites in The Mother City!
1. V&A Waterfront – With a huge variety of stores, restaurants and entertainment venues, this is a huge tourist attraction! This lovely “mall ” can be visited almost every day and trust me, you definitely won’t get bored! On New Year’s Eve, the fireworks are a magnificent view, and definitely something for the whole family to Enjoy.
2. Cape Point – Known to be the most southwestern point of the African continent. This is an extremely interesting tourist attraction which caters to all ages. This is a fun and exciting way of learning about the history of the Cape Town Harbours, Vasco Da Gama & Bartolomeu Dias.
3. Robin Island – To learn about the history of South African and other African politicians, this is the place to be! With the help of realistic visual aids and primary sources, this makes one feel as if they are apart of that era. I do recommend booking your tour in advance as it can be extremely busy at times.
4. Table Mountain – This is the perfect way to view the city and more . With the breathtaking views, this is definitely an exciting place to be. Once again I recommend you book this in advance.
5. Two Oceans Aquarium – Sea creatures galore! Not only do you see sea creatures, you also have the opportunity to touch a few ( such as a starfish and turtle). This an extremely popular attraction but don’t worry, even if you don’t book in advance, you’ll be in, in no time. This is a very well organised place.
6. Fish Hoek – Whether you would like to have a splash at the beach or grab a bite with friends and family, this is the place to be. With great vibes, you’ll be sure to have a great time! (btw: the Fish and Chips here is absolutely amazing )
7. Constantia Wine Farm – This is a tour in which you are shown how wine is made and given detail about the history of wine etc. Children are welcome on the tour. Wine tasting is something you are to pay for and is only given to people over the age of 18. The wine tasting happens AFTER the tour in a room where CHILDREN ARE NOT allowed in.
8. Red tour buses – These buses take you on informative tours of certain routes in Cape Town, you’ll be sure to see most of Cape Town on these buses!
If you enjoyed this blog post, be sure to like, follow and leave a comment on what you suggest my next blog should be about or if you’d like for me to do a ” Christmas Gift ideas “blog.
A reminder that I post Every Friday! BUT BE SURE TO SWING BY TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER BLOGGING WEEKEND POST !!!
Thank you so much!
Hugs and kisses