Hey there friendlings,
Hope you’re all good.
Todays blog is : “What to do in the city of Cape Town “( South Africa ) in just 1-2 weeks!
With many tourist attractions in this marvellous city , here are a few of my personal favourites in The Mother City !
1. V&A Waterfront – With a huge variety of stores , restaurants and entertainment venues, this is a huge tourist attraction ! This lovely “mall ” can be visited almost everyday and trust me , you definitely won’t get bored ! On New Years Eve , the fireworks are a magnificent view , and definitely something for the whole family to Enjoy .
2. Cape Point – Known to be the most south – western point of the African continent . This is an extremely intresting tourist attraction which caters for all ages . This is a fun and exciting way on learning about the history of the Cape Town Harbours , Vasco Da Gama & Bartolomeu Dias.
3. Robin Island – To learn about the history of South African and other African politicians , this is the place to be ! With the help of realistic visual aids and primary sources , this makes one feel as if they are apart of that era . I do recommend booking your tour in advance as it can be extremely busy at times .
4. Table Mountain – This is the perfect way to view the city and and more . With the breathtaking views, this is definitely an exciting place to be . Once again I recommend you book this in advance .
5. Two Oceans Aquarium – Sea creatures galore ! Not only do you see sea creatures, you also have the opportunity to touch a few ( such as a star fish and turtle ) . This an extremely popular attraction but don’t worry , even if you don’t book in advance , you’ll be in , in no time . This is a very well organised place .
6. Fish Hoek – Whether you would like to have a splash at the beach or grab a bite with friends and family , this is the place to be . With great vibes , you’ll be sure to have a great time ! ( btw : the Fish and Chips here is absolutely amazing )
7. Constantia Wine Farm – This is a tour in which you are shown how wine is made and given detail about the history of wine etc . Children are welcome on the tour . Wine tasting is something you are to pay for and is only given to people over the age of 18 . The wine tasting happens AFTER the tour in a room where CHILDREN ARE NOT allowed in.
8. Red tour buses – These buses take you on informative tours of certain routes in Cape Town, you’ll be sure to see most of Cape Town on these buses !
THIS IS NOT A PAID FOR ADVERTORIAL, and is my opinion ! I absolutely love these places and they were definitely a highlight of my Cape Town holiday !
If you enjoyed this blog post , be sure to like , follow and leave a comment on what you suggest my next blog should be about or if you’d like for me to do a ” Christmas Gift ideas ” blog .
Reminder that I post Every Friday! BUT BE SURE TO SWING BY TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER BLOGGING WEEKEND POST !!!
Thank you so much!
Hugs and kisses