Hey there friendlings,
Hope you’re all good. Today’s blog is my blogging goals and vision for 2016. It’s the first blog for 2016 and I’m super excited about the year ahead!
Without any rambling let’s get straight into it …
1 . I would love to maintain and run my blog throughout the year . Staying committed to a task can be extremely difficult! Passion and drive is definitely needed ! Hopefully, I’ll be able to do that 🙂
2. I would love to have at least 100 + likes on all my posts together . Right now I’m on 30 😦 . But I’m super grateful,to even receive one like from you lovely people!
3. I would love to interact with you lovelies , come on don’t be shy .Xx
4. I would love to cater for all ages, interests and make my ” audience ” enjoy what I do. It’s extremely difficult to see what most people would like for me to blog about. This results in me posting what I’d like to see .
5. I would love to get at least 100+ subscribers to my newsletter which will be launching real soooooooon!
6. I would LOVE to do a ‘collab ‘ with you lovelies , I mean how awesome would that be ?!
7. I would like to try and post two times a week and have a fixed scheduled time to post my blogs , which will be convenient for all my viewers .
8. I would like to be able to launch campaigns etc to help the less fortunate or research programmes! I feel that it would be lovely if we unite and just become such a blessing in our society.
9. I would like to make blogging a more ” idolised skill ” , at the moment youtube has become so popular ,that people aren’t interested in the art of blogging or even reading .
10. I would like to introduce more people to WordPress as it is an amazing social media platform, in which you can share so much! It’s also a social media platform in which you can be yourself !
11. I would love to share ideas ,tips and advice with you lovelies . ( I apologise for saying ” lovlies ” so many times. Haha)
12. I would love to introduce a q&a platform if you have any questions on blogging or life or …ANYTHING
( I’m sure by now you’ve realised that I would just love to interact with you and get to know you and we just become one huge blogging family! I hope I don’t sound crazy )
13 . I would love to get the time & be able to purchase new camera’s, in which I can take ” professional ” pictures.
14. I would love to release newsletters monthly so that you always have an idea of what my vision is .
15. My Vision for my blog – of course it would include all the things I’ve mentioned above . I would also love to renew my life, my blog, and everything I do. I want this blog to be a ” home of positivity “.
16. Lastly I would love for you to have a fab year .
Those are my 16 goals for 2016
Thank you all soooooooooooooo much!
Hugs and kisses