Hey there friendlings, Hope you’re all good ! Today’s blog Is…
I do apologise that it is two days late but I haven’t had Internet connection of any sorts . ( Don’t worry I’m back ! 😉 )
I thought that it would be appropriate if I’d answer some questions people have asked me about travelling. Hence I’ve travelled three continents in a month and a half .
Let’s move on from all the rambling and get straight into this q&a…
1. Have you been overseas? When/Where?
I’ve recently been travelling around London , Scotland , South Africa , Paris & the USA
2. Do you prefer summer or winter? Why?
Right now it’s winter & I absolutely hate it ! It’s restricts you to what you can do especially if it’s snowing .
3.Summer or winter fashion?
Haha . I actually prefer winter fashion to Summer , which is funny because I hate winter .
4.Where is somewhere you would love to travel to?
I’d definitely love to visit Dubai ! It looks so beautiful and I just have to visit it !
5. Name your essential makeup items for the beach
Sunscreen ,sunscreen & more sunscreen!
6. Are you currently saving up for a trip?
No , right now I’m saving for other things . I literally just came back from vacation so I’ll probably hope for another one in a few months time !
7.. Do you like/dislike travelling?
LOVE TRAVELLING !
8. Name a place in the world you would love to shop.
London , I feel like I never had enough time to properly shop in London , so I’d love to go back and do that !
9. Who is your favourite beauty guru and where do they live?
Patricia Bright – UK
Zoe Sugg -UK
10. What accent in the world is your favourite to hear?
South African – British
11. How many countries have you visited?
Around 6 .
12. Why do you travel
Travelling is something that I love to do , I enjoy learning new things by visiting national museums , I enjoy learning about people’s culture , I enjoy the rest and so much more !
13. Favourite city or country?
14. Most memorable experience abroad?
Exploring the UK and visiting Paris .
15. Best item purchased abroad?
16. Advice for those who want to travel but think they can’t?
Travelling doesn’t mean you have to go on a plane and travel half way across the world. You can even Travel to your local Hotel and call it a holiday !
17. Travel accessory you always pack?
Chewing gum . ( that’s not really a travel accessory , is it ?
18. Can you recite your passport # from memory?
Not at all
19. Preferred method of travel: planes, trains or automobiles
Planes or automobiles
20. Top 3 Travel items?
Phone , ipad and suitcase filled with clothes I’m not gonna wear but I think it would be weird if I carry an empty suitcase .
21. Hostel or hotel?
Hotels all the way.
22. Are you a repeat visitor or do you explore new places?
I think I’d get bored and tired if I were to visit the same place over and over again
23. Do you read up on your destination for culture, history or safety or do you wing it?
That’s something you’re required to do ! There’s no way you can’t travel somewhere without knowing a bit about its history and culture . You definitely can’t wing i
24. Favourite travel websites?
I honestly don’t have a favorite travel website , I literally search the hashtag ” travel ” on instagram or twitter & a lot of them are travel blogs that hashtag those .
25. Where would you recommend a friend to visit? City and why?
South Africa, for it culture , it’s food , it’s beaches and it’s people .
26. You’re leaving tomorrow, money is no option, where are you going?
All 50(1) states of America .
27. Favourite landmark you have visited?
I don’t know if you’d consider Disney World as a landmark , but I definitely loved it !
And that’s a wrap ! Thank you all soooooooooooooo much! The stats for January are already mind blowing and I’m super excited for the year ahead !
Stay tuned for the next blog ( which will be posted shortly ) There’s gonna be a HUGE announcement!
Hope you join us with another cuppa’ tea !
Hugs and kisses