Hey there friendlings,
Hope you are all good.
I thought that it would be interesting to ask my eight-year-old brother what he thinks about Valentine’s day!
Before I bore you, let’s get straight into the interview,
1. What does Valentines Day mean to you?
2. Do you have a Valentines?
” Nooooooooo. “
3. What are you doing on Valentines Day?
“Sit back and play PlayStation”
4. For all the people who have a valentine, what advice would you give them gift-wise for girls?
“A ring of course or money .”
5. For all the people who have a valentine, what advice would you give them gift-wise for boys?
“PlayStation Four “
6. What advice do you have for all the people who want a Valentines but can’t have one?
“Don’t tell your parents “
7. Do you think Valentine’s day is an important day?
“No, it’s a man-made holiday.”
8. If you could choose a celebrity to be your Valentines, who would it be?
* looks at me with a face of disgust *
“Alex Morgan” ( Female Football Superstar )
9. What is your favorite valentines day color?
“White. Why would I choose red? Red is for hearts”
10. The day after valentines day, all the candy goes for a cheaper price. Will you go candy shopping?
“Yipyipyipyipya ” – yes
There you have it! A somewhat successful interview with my brother.
Hugs and kisses