Hey there friendlings !
Hope you’re all good.
In honor of national Earth Day , which took place on April twenty second ,I have put together a pledge that I would love fulfill for the rest of my life .
This is my pledge to my community :
- I will always recycle my plastics and papers when possible
- I will not litter
- I will not waste water
- I will not throw any toxic waste or acid into a body of water
- I will purchase non- micro-bead soaps.
- I will complete at least two annual community service hours
- I will not affect the habitat of wildlife
- I will try to plant indigenous plants if possible .
I truly believe that climate change and global warming is something that is revealed every single day and will eventually need to be solved . I never used to FULLY believe in Global warming or climate change until I learnt about the affects it has and how it occurs .Often times we human’s don’t even notice !
In the nearby future I will be writing a blog about why climate change and global warming is REAL and EASY ways you can make a HUGE impact to solve it !
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend !
Want to catch up on all my daily adventures ?
Email : email@example.com ( This is only available for companies or bloggers who would like to collaborate)
Queries : click
You read my WHOLE blog , thank you ! + 100 friendling points for you ! ( Keep a score of how many friendling points you have !)