Hey there friendlings,
Hope you’re all good. From her YouTube videos on diy-ing to her beyond hilarious sense of humor, Suzelle Diy is the ultimate QUEEN of diy and comedy . Other than her being beyond hilarious and creative she is beyond kindhearted and hardworking . Please enjoy my interview with Suzelle, happy reading ! (Ps: I’d LOVE to know who your favorite Youtubers are, feel free to let me know by leaving a comment)
Pink : Teatimewithhann Black: Suzelle Diy
1. Why did start youtube and what’s your favorite video that you’ve ever made ?
I started making videos for fun in my garage with my best friend Marianne and my neighbour, Hennie, helped me put it on Youtube. My favourite video I’ve ever made is “How to Make a Braai Pie” because it is my first video to go viral.
2. Have you ever run out of ideas when making diy’s ? If so, how did you finally create something ?
You know I never run out of ideas. I am like an idea machine. I’ve got hundreds of ideas in a folder. I’m always looking for ideas on Pinterest and the google.
3. Do you have any hobbies other than diy-ing ?
I love cooking and baking and gardening.
4. Do you have a celebrity crush(other than yourself) ?
I really liked this Michelin star chef Jan Hendrik vd Westhuizen but it turned out he has a boyfriend. Shame.
5.If you could have a super power, what would it be ?
I would like my finger to be able to turn into a drill.
6. If you weren’t a youtuber , what would you be doing ?
I would be running a little cafe, making cakes and Koffies.
7. What is your ultimate go-to fashion item ? ( e.g. earrings, flowers, rings etc)
I always wear a flower in my hair so that extra special touch and bright pink lipstick.
8. What advice do you have for someone my age who wants to pursue a career in which art and craft plays a huge role?
I think you must follow your passion and just keep going. You never know when you’re going to strike it lucky. Success could be just around the corner.
Thank you so much for chatting with me Suzelle !
I hope you enjoyed this post , be sure to check out Suzelle’s social media links :
Thank you so much for reading !
Hugs and kisses,