Hey there friendlings,
From her stunning Instagram pictures to her gorgeous blog, impeccable sense of style and her bright personality, I think it’s safe to say that Jessica Mole is rapidly becoming a MUST FOLLOW on the ‘gram.
I got to have a little chit-chat with the South African blogger and chat about everything from lifestyle, travel, beauty and more. This is what we got to chat about :
(pink text is me 😉 )
1. What is your favorite thing about fashion and when did you begin to love fashion?
My favorite thing about fashion is that it’s an outer description of what our personality is like. I love that I can wake up in the morning walk to my wardrobe and put on something that depicts me and my mood that day. And it’s pretttttyyyy.
2. Can you describe your fashion style in three words?
Gosh that’s difficult, I feel like my style is a bit of everything but I’ll go with Classic, quirky and versatile.
3. What is your must-have fashionable clothing item/ accessory?
A good pair of jeans.
4. What are of your must-have beauty products?
I’m loving Aesop at the moment. It’s an all natural, fast working brand that hasn’t disappointed me. Primrose Moisture Mask.
5. What is the best thing about running a blog?
The best thing about having a blog is the opportunity to share my crazy thoughts with the world.
6. If you could travel to a country that you’ve never visited, where would it be?
I would love to visit Barcelona, I hear it’s full of culture, history and romance!
7. What is your number one travel essential?
A toothbrush protector (I’m a bit of a germaphobe.)
8. Where is one place in South Africa that you think all South Africans should visit?
Cape Town, it’s beyond beautiful.
9. What advice do you have for someone who is trying to develop their own style ?
Start with the basics and then accessories that are versatile. Things like denim jackets, black jeans, a little black dress are all great building blocks for amazing outfits.
10. What can we expect from your new clothing line?
Classic silhouettes, fun patterns and lots of colour. We care about quality and small details so each garment is handmade with care here in South Africa.
Disclaimer: All images belong to www.jessica-anne.co.za
Special thanks to Jessica for chatting with me today ! Can’t wait to see the great things you have install!